RESALE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ: Standard commission rate or Professional Fee?
Arreo’s Answer: 5% will be applied to the Total Purchase Price, as agreed upon by the Seller and Buyer.
FAQ: Mode of payment?
Arreo’s Answer: Cash within 30 Days. Any other terms of payment will vary, based on the approval of the Seller of the Buyer’s Offer to Purchase.
FAQ: Scope of services that we will cover?
Arreo’s Answer: The Arreo Realty Exchange Inc. will cover the following responsibilities:
- Market the unit through our social media accounts and website
- Schedule Unit Inspections and Viewings.
- Negotiate on behalf of the Unit Owner either directly with the prospective buyer/s or with accredited third party agents/brokers.
- Facilitate the Buyer’s move-in with proper inspection and assistance with the Seller/ Seller’s Representative.
- Give feedback regarding the inquiries.
FAQ: How can I enlist my unit in the Resale Program?
Arreo’s Answer: The interested unit owner will be given an enrollment packet which will contain the following documents:
- Resale Frequently Asked Questions
- Authority to Sell (Non-Exclusive)
- Unit Owner Information Sheet
- Key Transmittal
FAQ: What will be the process of selling when there’s an interested buyer?
Arreo’s Answer: The Arreo Realty Exchange Inc. will process the following:
Step 1: We shall schedule a viewing and shortlist the units that they are interested in.
Step 2: We shall now proceed with the Negotiation phase.
Step 3: When both parties have agreed on the closing price, we will then draft the applicable
Step 4: Payments will then be settled between the two parties, together with the contract signing.
Step 5: The Sale Associate will then assist with the move-in of the tenant.