Marilao, Bulacan, Central Luzon, 3019, Philippines
GLOBAL CITY in Marilao, Bulacan – Ideal for business owners in Metro Manila who are looking to expand operations to Bulacan and offer products to more customers in the north, the business district is open to hosting retail, cafés, restaurants and bars, boutique hotels and outpatient clinics, among other establishments.
Located along the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX)
– 20 kilometers away from Metro Manila
– 20 minutes from New Manila International Airport
– 5 minutes from Philippine Arena
– 144 prime shophouse and commercial lots lined up in pedestrian-friendly streets surrounded by well-curated gardens and parks
– Designs inspired by French architecture
– Shophouse – 250 to 550 sqm
– Shophouses may be built up to three-storeys high for retail, food, and beverage outlets such as cafes, restaurants and bars, boutique hotels, and even outpatient clinics. The topmost floor of shophouses may be used for residential or office purposes.
– Commercial – 450 to 750 sqm
– Commercial buildings may be built up to five-storeys high exclusively for commercial purposes only such as office or boutique hotels.